Friday, September 11, 2009

P.O.P 09/09/09

family potrait.=)


siblings!=)

opps.=)
mum's the Best!she came straight frm work la.=)



GRANNY!=)
Amelia.=)

do i look smart?yeah?!


aunt doris&uncle dave came.haha!


anthea sis!=)

aft completing my SOC.=)
receiving my rifle frm my sir.

im the 3guy frm e right!front row.hehe=P

buddies for life!=)

beloved Daddy!=)
shy yeah?!=)Dad wif Captain Alroy & Captain Nic
30 man in a platoon.
24km road march to complete.
8 days field camp.
6 days of soc.
3mths of BMT.
1 day of POP.

we have done it!kind of achievement yeah?im missing my mates already,juz afew days nia,haha.
BMT is so fun,thinking back when we gone through all those shit moments when we leopard crawl on e floor during field camp,throwing grenades,shooting live rounds,being takan by our sergants.
all this was worth it,finally we became frm Boys to Man(tats wat my dad says ah!)haha.
proudest moment of my life was when my dad put on my jockey cap(tats wat my sergants say),my mum so emotional till she cried la,haha!
eventually some of my mates will b post to other camp,bt will still keep in contact,they will alwas b e guys tat kept me hanging there when i wanna gave up.
PLatoon 9,ur the best!

anyway thanks my family&every1 that is there to support me during this 3mths,an finding the time to attend my POP parade.without u guys,im nothing.=)

changing frm Boy to Man.=)

Tough times don't last,Tough man does!




gonna go for my run nw,then attend Bro augu's enlistment at tekong late,kinda excited la.haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment