Wednesday, May 19, 2010

9th May B'day Plus Mother's Day celebration.=)


Family RUlez=D



BOss all over!unfair.=)Roasted PIG.=)

Mum&Dad,still so loving!aiyo yo.=)ilove this PIC.=D

this yr my birthdae so happen ta be on the same day as mother's day,kind of special huh?!=)
being 20yrs old liao,reaching the 2 digit is kind of stressful plus lotz of responsibility,1more yr it would hit the big 21st birthdae,tats even more stressful&mayb FUN!=)
Dreams and goals of my life will still be unchanged,although NS has open up my eyes ta e ppl ard me.Life's so short,better make full use of it,nv let it go ta waste.I use ta notice when im small,i would alwas cry no matter wat,then daddy would lyk try ta comfort me coz iknow tat Mydad Dotes on me the most,even now that im 20,he's still worried,nv allow me ta cycle ta granny hse,then muz rmb ta book in(cant take MC).=(.haha.
He's the greatest Dad ever,he knows ilove subway& would alws accompany me ta eat their sandwiches whenever he's free.
therefore vow that aft Ns im gonna make THings happen!
To maybe study degree or smthg&work at e same time,earn lotz of money for my folks,continue ta drive myself towards my dreamS,so as ta nt dissapoint them man.=)

Alrite bk ta the Dinner celebration,whole family including granny plus Aunt doris&uncle Dave went Warren Country club ta have a meal which consist of Roast Pig,scallops,lobster meat&lotz of nice food.
Total bill came up ta a thousand!It was overall a very nice evening bt sadly that nite i have ta book in camp.
what a waste to my birthdae rite?!=)

Finally,i must thank my Brother edmund for making this dinner possible,without his suggestion,we would nt have eaten such a expensive meals(i could hav get a PS3 wif 1k)haha.
thank my mum&dad,erwin bro,augustine bro,anthea&roy plus Aunt doris and Granny for their huge&generous Ang bAos!=)
overall,i love spending time wif them!without them,life wouldnt b the same,lyk writing essay sia.=)

anw,gota go shower& then mayb get ready for Bed,life in camp sucks man,bt im alwas looking forward ta e weekends,so tat i could spend time wif my family,friends&my Soccer Ball.=)


adios amigos

No comments:

Post a Comment